Thursday, December 6, 2012

Yet another politician talks in gobbledy-gook

Jim Demint is resigning from the government to go to work for the Heritage Foundation. He and a couple other folks were interviewed by Rush today. Here's what Demint had to say:
DEMINT: Rush, it was the Heritage Foundation that inspired me to run for Congress, and many of the policies I've developed, whether it be Social Security reform or health care reform, tax reform, Heritage has guided that policy development. And I believe that I can do more good for the conservative movement outside of the Senate in leveraging the assets of the Heritage Foundation to communicate a more positive, optimistic message to the American people.
What the heck does he mean by "leveraging the assets" and why doesn't he just say it?

"I'm going to use the assets of the Heritage Foundation to communicate a more positive, optimistic message to the American people."

See how easy that is>

No comments:

Post a Comment