Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Human Body Is Beautiful - In your Own Home!

I really don't understand nudists...I mean...where do you put your money and your chell phone?

And while people shouldn't be ashamed of their bodies, let us not forget that 80% of Americans are overweight.

If you don't have the body of a Greek God or Goddess, you really should keep your nudity to yourself in your own home.

Nudists Rally at SF City Hall to Oppose Weiner Proposal

RUSH: Try this headline. It is from a paper called the San Francisco Appeal: "Nudists Rally At City Hall To Oppose Wiener Proposal." I'm sorry, folks, I know it's bathroom humor, but gee whiz. I saw this and I couldn't pass it up. Here are the details on the story. "Nudists Rally At City Hall To Oppose Wiener Proposal -- A group of nudists today filed a lawsuit in federal court seeking to stop the San Francisco Board of Supervisors from passing an ordinance next week that would ban nudity in the city. The supervisors are set to vote Tuesday on a proposal by Supervisor Scott Wiener that would prohibit the display of genitals or buttocks in city plazas or parklets. The ban would also apply to sidewalks, streets and public transit.

"Gypsy Taub, one of the organizers of the rally who took off her clothes at a board committee hearing on the issue last week, said the legislation would 'take away our freedom to be ourselves in our own city.'" So you see, this is a small little microcosm, maybe not the best example, but in our discussion of freedom, this is exactly the kind of thing I mean. I don't mean to say Scott Wiener is one of us, but as far as these nudists are concerned, Scott Wiener may as well be me. And what is freedom to them? They want to take off their clothes wherever they want. At some point in San Francisco this will pass because these people get what they want in that city. I mean, addadictomies are now paid for by the people. It's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment