Friday, September 3, 2010

Daily schedules for our politicians

Each weekday (and weekend day when they've got something scheduled) I share here the schedules for the President, Vice President and SoS Clinton and her staff.

Frankly, I find the schedule for SoS Clinton's staff extremely interesting, all those diplomatic missions to various countries, on various topics...

I've also gathered the schedules together in pamphlets, which I've published on the Kindle. All of the info is public domain and available at their websites, but I've put them all together in one book for ease of use.

They are:
Your Government in Action: July 2010 (Miniscule Guides)
Your Government in Action: August 2010 (Miniscule Guides)

and I charge 99 cents each for the effort of putting 'em all together.

Starting with September, I'll also be including the Sec of Defense as well (though I won't be sharing those schedules here, at the Rush Limbaugh report, because I think I've already got more than enough schedules shared here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment