Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Evolution and creationism are both articles of faith.

No, Rush.

I'm sorry, but Evolution is a fact. Creationism comes from a 4,000 year old book that some people happen to believe.

I can't go into all the details about evolution right now - I'm tired from a short time driving, and a long time trying to get the TV and internet in my hotel room to work, and for the running toilet and the loud fridge to be fixed (we'd unpacked before we'd realized all the problems this room had, and my mom with whom I'm travelling didn't want to move. Of course, she couldn't hear the running toilet or the loud fridge. Finally, 5 hours after checking in, everything is fixed, but my mind is mush.

Anyway, I will write on evolution vs creationism in more detail tomorrow, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment