Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 Sep, 2010, Thurs: Rush Limbaugh Report Update

Welcome new readers!

Normally I wouldn't worry about you. If you check the archives you can see the type of material I cover in this blog on a regular basis. But since I've recently discovered that only about 3 days worth of posts are archived here, you may have a skewed view of this blog, since it hasn't been "business as usual" here for a few days.

My normal posts has been intermitten over the past couple of days, because I'm driving my mother to Burleson, Texas. I can do the President and Vice President's schedule at about 6 am, which is when I get on the road, SoS Clinton's schedule doesn't seem to update til 9.30 am, so it will be late again today as I'm about to get on the road

By the time I get us settled in at night, I'm too tired to make my normal commentaries on Rush's show. Even yesterday, when I deliberately sought out a hotel room at only 2 pm central time, the hotel's internet connection was so intermittent that I couldnt' get any work done.

So, my commentary will return by Sunday, until that time, it will be bare bones, schedules, Rush's headlines, and so on. I need to write an explanation of Darwinism vs Evolution, and I'll do that before Sunday.

Thamks all, for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment