Monday, September 27, 2010

I Disagree With Rush: Futbol Americana was not feminists' fault

Last night, the Jets and the Dolphins were identified by Spanish names showing the score. And this annoyed me all last night. I'm not watching Telemundo, I'm watching NBC.

Of course Rush blamed it on the "feminisation" of America. I disagree with that entirely. But that's a rant for a different time, when I'm not recovering from a long drive.

Here's what he had to say:
RUSH: I ought to do a monologue about this. I think this is symptomatic of a whole bunch of things that are happening on our culture, the feminization of our culture. I see it in male, liberal sportswriters. I see how they've been feminized. I see how they have been feminist-ized. Our culture is more concerned with not offending our enemies today. We have a culture, if somebody attacks us, a growing percentage of our country wants to ask, "What did we do to cause this? It's our fault." Somehow they've been told and they've bought into the notion that America is hated deservedly. So this Spanish stuff that you see in this ad, this is just an outgrowth of America thinking it's guilty of being so big and such a superpower that we have to reach out, we have to be nice to the people that we've oppressed or made angry. That's one of the ways Obama got where he is, and I think it's facilitating the total degradation of what used to be the American culture, because there was a distinct American culture. It's under assault now from within.

That's nothing to do with feminism! It's all to do with multiculturism instead of melting pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment