Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kindle archives only 3 days worth of posts! (35 of em)

A couple of days ago, I subscribed to my own blog via the Kindle, to make sure the screencaps I was sharing were showing up there all right. And they were - not as legible as one would hope, but you could see them.

Today, just out of curiosity, I scrolled to the very last page of the blog available on the Kindle - 7 pages only, or 35 blog entries.

Ouch.

Three days worth of posts are available for new subscribers to read. And that's it.

I had just assumed that the entire archive would be available for Kindle readers...

Well, I'm going to carry on as I have in the past, but I'll do a few things differently. For example, for each new Dumbth rule I post, I'll also include all the rules prior to that one, so new readers can see them all each time and get some kind of benefit out of it.

At the end of each post "Overview"ing the Nov 2, 2010 Senate elections, I'll provide a list of the complete states with elections, so that new readers will know which ones I've covered and which ones I haven't.

Of course my loyal Kindle readers who have been here since this blog first began (and there are now over 200, thank you, and growing by a handful every day) will enjoy being reminded of stuff I've covered before. (At least, I hope so!)

This blog is a journey. We're heading toward Nov 2, 2010 - perhaps the most important elections this country has ever had, regardless of your political leanings. If you're Republican and want to stop the way Obama and the Democrats are heading - this is probably the last time you'll be able to do it.

If you're Democrat and like the way the country is heading, you won't want to see that momentum stopped by the Senate candidates (as well as other elections, for governor and so on) being replaced by Republicans.

So we're in for a suspenseful, and depending on your mindset, exciting time.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment