Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Don't forget John Edwards, or Clinton, or Weiner, or....

Today Rush was responding to Harry Reid's laughable claim that Romney hadn't paid his taxes for 10 years. "I paraphrase: "Someone called me and told me this. I don't know if it's true or not, but I'll just throw it out there."

And Rush says, again paraphrased : "Romney's run for President many times. Do you really think he wouldn't pay his taxes?"

Well...Edwards was running for President, who would have thought he'd have a mistress and be stupid enough to not wear a condom?

Clinton was running for President despite many women's claims of sexual harassment - they didn't do him any harm although I wonder if it's because he didn't sire any illegitimate kids.

The list of Presidential candidates who've done stupid things is long...

No comments:

Post a Comment