Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Welcome new subscribers

I've gotten several new subscribers, so I thought I'd better explain what's going on.

Rush is on vacation until January 2 - so we're getting "Best of Rush" programs, and perhaps the occasional sit in host like Mark Steyn or Mark Davis.

Since I only listen to Rush, I don't pay much attention to these. (Although I do wish that "The Best of Rush" would be the best of Rush, in other words not reruns of past programs but selected excerpts from several programs, in which he expresses various principles and Rushisms, etc.

Anyway, so what I'll be doing for the next several days is sharing biographies of politicians - right now I'm doing Senators but I will be moving on to Congresspeople... I will also be sharing various news articles.

Then, come Jan 2, with Rush back behind the Golden EIB microphone, things here will get back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment