Thursday, December 15, 2011

We're Out of Iraq

In the big news today, the US is leaving Iraq. Rush didn't dwell on it too much...

For myself...I'm extremely happy we're out of there, but I've got to wonder...how long before the country descends into Civil (or should that be Religious) war? Sunnis and Shiites are the two main groups of Islam, they both hate each other - and indeed most of the violence in Iraq in the past few years has been between those two groups...

And when Iraq does descend into anarchy...what are we going to do?
_________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties
.

1 comment:

  1. Obama will just blame Bush and use the typical excuses: I didn't know it was that bad, The former admiration should have foreseen this, blah blah blah, whatever is on the teleprompter.

    ReplyDelete