Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Economy is STILL Bush's Fault, says Obama

I have to agree with Rush on this one. During the first year of Obama's presidency, the economy's problems could be traced to Bush - or actions under Bush as for example Bush allowing the Dems to vote him down when he tried to get more oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

But it's been 2 years now, and nothing's getting any better...well, except the price of gas..just in time for winter when I'm not going to be doing any travelling!

Rush quoted Obama from his speech last night:
OBAMA: I wish, uhh, I knew and I wish everybody knew just how deep the crisis was when I was first sworn into office. I think we understood that it was bad. We didn't know how bad it was. I think I could have prepared the American people, uhh, for how bad this was gonna be, had we had a sense of that.

I wish Rush's transcriber would stop with the stupid thing of including Obama's "uhs." I mean come on - listen to Rush and he does the same thing...so does Mark Steyn. It's not...that...noticeable!

But his words are disengenuous. I mean - how much stimulous money was wasted without creating any jobs? How deep in debt are we???? Whose fault is that? I'd say, Obama's!

____________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties
.

No comments:

Post a Comment