Friday, October 26, 2012

Losing Your Virginity Commerical for Obama - disgusting!

I cannot believe the Obama campaign put out a piece of crap like this. Rush went off on it today and he was totally right. How can feminists support what's going on today - with women having babies out of wedlock not because they can afford to raise a kid on their own but because the government will give them our tax money to do it? (If a woman wants to have a kid without a husband - or life partner, whatever - that's her business - but not if my tax dollars have to pay to raise him or her! Then it's very much my business and I say, no.)
DUNHAM: Your first time shouldn’t be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautiful ... someone who really cares about and understands women. Think about how you want to spend those four years. In college age time, that’s 150 years. It’s super uncool to be out and about and someone says, "Did you vote?" and you, "No, I didn’t, I wasn’t ready." My first time voting was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl. Now I was a woman. I went to the polling station and pulled back the curtain. I voted for Barack Obama.
Note that it's "you gotta be with the right guy" not "It's gotta be with the guy who you know loves you and isn't having sex with you because he knows you'll put out.) So very sad. By the way - losing your virginity doesn't turn you from a girl into a woman. Getting a job, moving into your own place and supporting yourself - that turns you from a girl into a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment