Friday, October 12, 2012

Biden on Benghazi

From the debate last night: But she throws that first question out to Biden, (imitating Raddatz) "What happened? For crying out loud, you said it was a video, it wasn't a video," and so forth. And then Biden started running with it, (imitating Biden) "Well, you know, they didn't tell us about security. They didn't tell us there was any increased security. I didn't get that call that said, 'Joey, we need some more security here, pal,' didn't get that call. I didn't know. We didn't know. Barack didn't know. I didn't know." And I'm standing up at the moment, I've come off my couch. What do you mean, you're blaming the intel? What do you mean you don't know? This is something you guys were gonna fix.

I remember weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I remember the intel, worldwide intel said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. It turned out that there weren't as many or any weapons of mass destruction and people like Joe Biden and Barack Obama said, "And you believed the intel? The intel lied, the intel, you made it up, the intel, you forced 'em to give --" So back then the intel was not allowed to be an explanation for something that went wrong. Today, "Oh, hell, I'll dump on the CIA. I'll dump on anybody in the intel community to save Barack's butt, to save my butt. I'm Joey. I'm not going down the tubes in this debate, not with this little clown looking kid sitting next to me. So, hell, I'll happily throw the intel people -- I know Martha's not gonna call me on it and I know the media's not gonna call me on it. I'll be able to get away with dumping the intel."

Do you believe they didn't know? Do you believe they weren't told? This is so stunning to me. "Vice President Biden speaks only for himself and Barack Obama, and neither man was aware that US officials in Libya had asked the State Department for more security before the September 11th attacks." This is from Foreign Policy. And it's all over the place.

From Breitbart: "The Obama campaign is struggling to respond to mounting criticism of Vice President Joe Biden's bizarre behavior during last night's debate," claiming that he didn't know about additional security requests. Ladies and gentlemen, let's put some things in perspective here on this security business, because these people are not gonna get away with this on this program. There was, there is a video that shows it was a coordinated jihadist assault.

Eli Lake had this at The Daily Beast: "Video From Benghazi Consulate Shows Organized Attack -- Footage from the night of Sept. 11 might be the clearest evidence yet of a military-style assault on the consulate in Benghazi. Video footage from the United States consulate in Benghazi, Libya, taken the night of the Sept. 11 anniversary attacks, shows an organized group of armed men attacking the compound, according to two US intelligence officials who have seen the footage and are involved in the ongoing investigation. The footage, which was recovered from the site last week by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, offers some of the most tangible evidence yet that a military-style assault took place, according to these officials."

You've got Biden and you've got Obama and the entire regime still blaming it on a video, even though the State Department earlier this week said that there was never any intel that it was a video; there was never any intel that there were protests. It's always been a coordinated, planned terror attack. But for some reason, Obama and Biden couldn't allow that to be the story. It had to be the video. And they couldn't allow the story to be believed that there were requests, even though we know the ambassador himself asked for more security. We know the consulate itself asked for more security.

No comments:

Post a Comment