Friday, September 21, 2012

Will Christians Riot over Piss Christ?

Of course they won't.
RUSH: It's like Andres Serrano. Do you know that his exhibit is going back on display in New York at a new museum? I read it just this morning. "Piss Christ." Andres Serrano and his crucifix submerged in a jar of his own urine are back. I'm sorry if it offends you, folks, but it's the name of the "work of art." That's the actual name of it; it's going back on display at a New York museum. A crucifix in a jar of his urine. He told me that what made it great was taking a little urine out, more than he thought was necessary. No, I'm just kidding about that. The fact is that it's going back on display. It's been dormant for 20 years. They're bringing it back. Some of you, I'm sure, have never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment