Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Two reporters talking about their strategy...

I don't know. If it's two CBS reporters then it makes sense, especially if one is an intern or something. If it's a CBS and an NBC reporter... then it makes another kind of sense:
UNIDENTIFIED CBS REPORTER: That’s the question.
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you have any regrets?
UNIDENTIFIED CBS REPORTER: Yeah, that’s the question.  I would even say - I would just say, do you regret your question?
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Your question? Your statement?
UNIDENTIFIED CBS REPORTER: I mean, your statement. Not even the tone...
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Yeah.
UNIDENTIFIED CBS REPORTER: ...because then he can go off on…
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say, "But this morning your aides were continuing to send..."
UNIDENTIFIED CBS REPORTER:...who he calls on, we’re covered on the one question.
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you stand by your statement or regret your statement?
RUSH:  Do you stand by your statement or do you regret?  So here you have two reporters coordinating their questions for Romney, all oriented about, do you stand by your statement, do you regret it. No, I think we got it covered if we do this.  No, I think if we do it the other way we'll have it covered.  Listen to this, now that you've heard it, listen to this bite again.  It's a female CBS reporter, a male reporter, I don't know the affiliation, open mic.  They don't know, I think, that this is being recorded.  I don't think they'd care anyway.  But they don't apparently know about the questions they should ask Romney after his statement on the action in the Middle East today.

No comments:

Post a Comment