Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More on Rush's tea - follow your passion

My computer is giving me trouble, so this will be my last post for tonight. Will have to bring this laptop in to get fixed tomorrow!
RUSH: If you've been a regular listener of this program for a long time you know that tea has been a big part of the program. I just decided to do my own, for a host of reasons. First, I wanted to follow a passion. Second thing, I wanted to illustrate we can start a product, start a business, and bring a product to market even with the obstacles Obama has put in front of us. I'm not guaranteed making a profit on this.

Nobody is guaranteed that. But we're making a first class effort, and we've got a great charitable partner here. A portion of every bottle sold goes to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation. They provide scholarships to the children of Marines killed in action -- and, in certain instances, members of other services: the Air Force, the Army, Secret Service, depending if it's a major event like the Oklahoma City bombing or 9/11. It's a great charity there that we have associated with, but we have the finest of everything here, folks. We have the finest ingredients. We have the finest pickers picking the best raspberries, the best of everything that goes into it. The finest selectors. Everything about this is the best: From the packaging to the labeling, to the tea, to the content, to the shipping.

Everything about it is top drawer, and we announced it today, and there's a huge demand. You just heard the guy call and he was on hold for 57 minutes at our call center, but he got to talk to Nikki! He was ecstatic he got to talk to Nikki. The website traffic ebbs and flows, comes and goes, but if you do go there, it's TwoIfByTea.com. It explains everything, too, by the way: Why we're doing this, the history, the lesson of Paul Revere. It's amazing this thing came up three weeks ago. You know how hard it was for me to not say anything about this when this Palin Paul Revere stuff hit? I'm sitting here chomping, "Well, hell, just stand by three weeks I'll tell you everything you need to know about it plus show you how to drink tea at the same time!"



__________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment