Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two If By Tea - Rush's New Business Venture


TwoifItbytea.com

will be interesting to see if Rush's business venture goes well. I remember many years ago he had a tie business. Indeed, my brother owns a few of his ties.
RUSH: Folks, as I've been alluding to (but not overdoing it) in recent days... Well, it's not really been stringing people along. I had to give some advance notice, I couldn't just spring this on people, but today is a day in broadcast history that I'm never gonna forget and I hope that you don't, either. Time to reveal the secret. We've been working on this all by ourselves, almost for a year, pretty close to a year, and we've done a very good job of keeping this thing a secret, and we had to as you'll soon understand why. It's time to introduce to you, my friends, a new product -- and there it is, for those of you watching on the Dittocam. It is tea. Two If by Tea is the brand name and there I am all of my glory on every bottle on the shrink wrap covering, every six-pack as Rush Revere.

The liberals are coming, folks!

The liberals are coming and it's time to warn everybody and have a little fun at the same time, the product is called Two If by Tea. It's an iced tea, a brand-new iced tea available on the market today. Unlike Apple, when we announce a product, it's available that day. I thought about announcing it and saying, "Available this fall." No! We announce it; it is available today. It's not in stores. You know why it's not in stores? Because that wouldn't be fair. We couldn't get it in every store so we want to make sure that it's available online so that everybody has an equal opportunity to access it. There's also a phone number you can call to get the tea. The website's very simple. TwoIfByTea.com. "From tea to shining tea." TwoIfByTea.com. You can also order it there.

___________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment