Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Considering the Incompetence of the Government...

Do We Want Them Running Our Healthcare???

That is the bottom line!

Frankly it's amazing to me how we've lasted this long with the culture of entrenched incompetence that has been in Washington for ever.

As Rush mentioned, people are losing their health insurance, which means they're going to have no choice but to go to the government for it. So "single payer" is on the horizon, which is what Obama and the Democrats want.
Story #4: WSJ: Obamacare Will Cost 78 Million Their Insurance
RUSH: Yesterday on this program the McKinsey survey, the management consultancy firm pointed out that 30% of American employees would lose their health insurance starting in 2014 from their employers. Wall Street Journal today, Grace-Marie Turner: "No, You Can't Keep Your Health Insurance." Another blatant Obama lie as he was selling Obamacare was if you like your coverage now, you get to keep it. If you like your doctor now, you get to keep him. If you like your plan, you get to keep it. No, you don't. The Wall Street Journal has run some numbers on the McKinsey survey, and it is striking. Seventy-eight million Americans could lose employer health coverage starting in 2014.

"Obamacare will lead to a dramatic decline in employer-provided health insurance -- with as many as 78 million Americans forced to find other sources of coverage." And hello government exchanges. "This disturbing finding is based on my calculations from a survey by McKinsey & Company." Now, Ms. Turner is president of the Galen Institute and a co-author of "Why ObamaCare Is Wrong for America," published by HarperCollins. So she is an authorette. Well, author. So that puts a number to the 30%, 78 million of you. I can't say us 'cause I don't have insurance. But 78 million of you -- (interruption) Now what you are doing in there? I'm self-insured. I buy my health coverage myself, that's all I mean, when I say I don't have an insurance policy. When I go to a doctor, I pay it. I've just made a financial calculation.

I'm not like everybody else who gets up everyday and thinks this could be the last. I don't get up everyday and think the car wreck that puts me in the hospital for rest of my life is happening today. I think so many people are looking at health care as a disaster waiting to happen, and it's all about a mind-set. I think so. I choose not to buy an insurance policy. I'll save the money. When I need to spent it I'll spend it, what's required. Pure and simple. "Are you worried you don't have insurance?" No. If I was worried about not having insurance, I'd go get insurance. I don't worry about it. I really don't worry about a whole lot, other than the country, but I live in Realville. Things are what they are. Deal with them as they happen.


________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment