Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Olympia Snow Retiring - Rush's reaction

It was pretty much as I expected, and it was correct as well... Snow was a RHINO...
RUSH: The only thing I was gonna say about Olympia Snowe is, in this USA Today story there's major concern here that we may now lose the Senate because of this. Republicans might lose the Senate because of this. Excuse me. I thought that's what Romney was gonna do, was make sure that we didn't lose the Senate even if he lost. I did hear that? I know that I heard that. But if one Republican retires we might lose the Senate? First I've heard of that.

RUSH: You know what's laughable about the Republicans panicking over the fact that Olympia Snowe retiring means that we might lose the Senate? As far as I'm concerned, with her in it, we never had it! That's been the problem. With Olympia Snowe in the Senate as a Republican, we've never had the Senate as Republicans. She didn't vote with Republicans; she didn't vote with conservatives. This is no great loss. It's no different than a Democrat retiring. This is the illusion the Republican Party is in. They think they lost a Republican. They didn't! We never had the Senate as long as she was in it. And Susan Collins, too, and a number of others. Voinovich half the time. You know the usual suspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment