Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Manifesto

Well, after two weeks of traveling (well, a week traveling, a week visiting relatives), I am now ensconced in my new home and this blog should return to normal.

1.Every Sunday (resuming next Sunday) is Constitution Sunday, in which I share an article of the Constitution (which is also online of course.)

2. Mondays through Friday I share the daily schedules (if any) for the President, Vice President and Secretary Clinton and her Staff. (The schedules for the Secretary of Defense and of the Treasury are also available online, but I won't share them here.)

3. Rush Limbaugh's program is transcribed each day and appears at http://rushlimbaugh.com. I share the headlines here each time the transcriptions are published, which is about 3 hours after his show ends.

4. It is after his show that I share my own opinions about one or more of his talking points. Typically I wait until the transcriptions are published so I can share a few paragraphs in my own commentary articles.

5. Occasionally I'll share headlines (without the hotlinks) from the Drudge Report and MichaelSavage.com.

6. Starting tomorrow, Sunday, I'll also get back to sharing political bios of those individuals running for office this Nov 2.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment