Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monday's the day!

I am 4 hours and 45 minutes away from my new house in Cheyenne, Wyoming. So anxious am I to get there that I'm going to be zipping out of this motel tomorrow without bothering to turn on my laptop first and updating this blog with the various schedules.

But Monday will be the last day when this will occur. Starting Tuesday, this blog will be back to normal, as will my life, and I for one am glad of it!

Meantime, rest assured Rush will discuss President Obama and the Dem's attacks on the GOP and their alleged receipt of campaign funds from overseas donors.

It may well be true...but then, the dems get such funds also. Hillary Clinton and ... was it Saudia Arabia? Some country that my mind is blanking on...too tired, time to go to bed.

Good night, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment