Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who the heck is Joy Behar? Part 1

I never watch The View, but this is what occurred yesterday:
RUSH: I want to give you, ladies and gentlemen, a side-by-side, A-B comparison of how the media does it. This is Joy Behar, Maude Behar on yesterday's The View. After they played a Sharron Angle for Senate ad, Joy Behar and Sherri Shepherd talked about it.

MAUDE: I'd like to see her do this ad in the South Bronx. Come here, bitch! Come to New York and do it.

AUDIENCE: (cackling)

SHEPHERD: You know, I'm praying for her.

MAUDE: She's going to hell!

SHEPHERD: You know, I'm praying that her heart gets saved.

MAUDE: She's going to hell, this bitch.

SHEPHERD: I'm praying for her.

RUSH: "Come in here," b-i-itch! Joy Behar on Barbara Walter's show, and I'm watching MSNBC this morning as they always this, and is there any outrage over it? No. They're discussing, "Will it be effective? Will Behar's comment actually help Reid?"

It is interesting - if it had been a male calling Angle a bitch, you can bet he'd've had to resign by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment