Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm a Danger to the Women of America?

Rush has been accused, by Chris Matthews and other Dems, of being the "most dangerous man in America."

Rush pointed out the truth:
I'm a Danger to the Women of America?

RUSH: Do I have the power to raise their taxes? I do not.

Do I have the power to regulate their behavior? I do not.

Do I have the power to make health care decisions for them? I do not.

Do I have the power to withhold birth control pills from them? I do not.

Do I have the power to audit their tax returns? I do not.

Do I have the power to take their little four-year-old kindergarten student's lunch and throw it away and make 'em eat something else? I do not.

Do I have the power to look into their personal life and leak the information to the media? I do not.

Is there one bit of freedom that I can deny them?

No comments:

Post a Comment