Friday, March 30, 2012

30 Mar 2012 - the big desk

Apologies for missing my normal posts this morning, but last night I had purchased a new desk at a surplus store, and it was a foot bigger than my old desk, and in order to get it into the living room from the outside, and into my office from the living room, I had to take the books out of two huge bookcases.

I also had to remove everything from my old desk, and found all the wires and cords - from my landline phone, my scanner, my TV (I watch TV and write at the same time) - in short, they were all tangled together and I had to get that sorted out.

Then I had to put everything on my new desk and get everything plugged in, ya da ya da... and I actually like my old, smaller desk better but it's too late to do anything about it now...

So I had to relax and chill for a while and decided to watch Phil Mickelson play his second round at Humble, Texas.

And now I'm refreshed and ready to go to work. I will skip the schedules, though, and go straight to Rush's headlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment