Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday and Thursday posts

I try to post my thoughts here at about 3 pm mountain time each day (I live in Wyoming).

However, on Wednesdays I volunteer at my local library, so am sometimes late in posting..and on Thursdays I have a Scrabble club meeting and am sometimes late in posting.

So I ask your indulgence for those two days. All other weekdays, posts should be up by 3 pm.

I've also instituted a couple of new weekend features. I'm culling these from the copyright free site Wikipedia.

One is "Capital cities of the world." I've started with DC and am moving on to Ottawa Canada shortly.

The next one is governors of United States states. I've started with the mayor of Washington DC (which doesn't have a governor) and from there will start at Maine and move west across the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment