Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Forget the date. What about the signature?


I have thought and thought and I dont' see how anyone, jetlagged as they might be, can write down a date that is three years wrong, as Obama did in the Westminster Abbey datebook, unless he was trying to make a symbolic point about the year he was elected or something...

I mean, at the start of every new year, for a couple of weeks at least I often write down the old year's year instead of the new year's year... but five months into the year...and 3 years off?

But I'm perfectly willing to believe he was signing 2008 symbolically...what I'm more interested in is his signature. What kind of a signature is that??? Big B, Big O, and the rest of his name illegible?

I'm thinking that's the signature of an egomaniac or a doctor...


___________
In the interests of Order and Method: My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday througout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment