Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wisconsin Republicans Win, So Of Course There Was Voter Fraud

This is interesting... earleir today I'm sure I read on the news that the Dems had won 4 of the 6 seats in the Wisconsin recall. I wish I'd made a screencap of it. (I didn't read the article, just saw the headline).

Anyway, Rush said on his program that it was the Republicans who won. (And indeed, it was the Republicans who won.)

(Another thing that wasn't said in the reports is that there are 2 Democrats who will also have to go through a recall election in Wisconsin next week (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1710837). But you do have to wonder...how much money did these recall elections cost taxpayers?)

Here's what Rush had to say.
RUSH: We've got the Wisconsin recall elections. The Republicans held the Senate, four out of six seats. The Democrats are claiming voter fraud. By the way, how could it happen without me, El Rushbo, even talking about it? This is another thing that has to worry the Democrats. They spent 35 million, and the unions are already planning on protesting. They're already planning their own London-type reaction to this. They put $35 million in there. This a big, big deal. They spent $35 million, and it is a salient point that I did this on purpose, folks. I didn't say a word about it. I had e-mails from people, "Rush! Rush! Wisconsin is important! You gotta remind people," and I was tempted. But I figured if the people of Wisconsin don't know what's going on, it's hopeless.

If the people of Wisconsin don't know what's at stake, if I have to tell 'em, it's over anyway. So I backed out. I didn't say a word about it. I wanted to see what the people, what the voters of Wisconsin thought. I wanted to see where they were on their own without anybody then coming back and say, "Well, yeah, but, of course, Limbaugh was in every day trumping the thing up; lying to the people in Wisconsin." I didn't want any of that charge leveled. So that's why it is really good and exciting news what happened there.





___________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment