Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mark Belling Subbed For Rush Today

Indeed, it appears that all of Rush's guests hosts are going to be named Mark this week - Mark Belling, Mark Steyn, and Mark Davis.

I like Steyn, but truth to tell I don't listen to any of 'em, much. It's Rush I tune in to hear!

So for the rest of this week I'll just be sharing some news articles of the day.


___________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment