Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rich and Cold


I had to go to Denver today (I live in Cheyenne, WY, a 2 hour drive away) and saw this billboard for Goodtimes Burgers & Frozen Custard Restaurant. I thought their choice of an old white guy as the face on the billboard, accompanies by the line, "Rich and Cold," was interesting. I'm surpised they didn't put a Republican political badge on him somewhere.

(As an aside, Both of Colorado's two senators are Democrats. In the House of Representatives, however, there are 4 Republicans and 3 Democrats.)

______
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment