Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Daily Schedules for Selected Politicians

How much information is too much information? This blog has started out as The Rush Limbaugh Report, talking about what Limbaugh talks about each weekday on his program, but it has grown beyond that as I really want this blog to be of use to anybody and everybody who is suddenly (or for a long time has been) interested in the political process.

Therefore, I'm going to present the schedules here, each day, for the President, Vice President, and Secretary of State. I'd like to present the schedule of the Attorney General, but can't find one for him. He does give out Press Releases on a regular basis, so I'll share them.

First Lady Obama is only a politician by proxy, but she does represent the President so I'll share her schedule as well, when available.

So there will be a lot of posts every day to wade through. I attempt to give eachone an accurate title, so you need only open and read those posts in which you have some interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment