Friday, August 27, 2010

Why the schedules?

For the last several weeks I've been providing the daily schedules for the President, VP, Secretary of State (and occassionally her staff) and had hoped to expand into the Secretary of Defense and the DoJ's schedules.

I know those are a lot of posts to wade through in one day, but I think it's important for us to know what our elected officials are doing.

Well, what are they doing? Obama has obviously been on vacation for the last week (although of course he did interrupt it for a conference call two days ago) but what have Biden and Clinton been doing? Not much as far as I can see. Are they having secret meetings somewhere, or just not doing anything?

As I blogged about yesterday, I'm surprised at the dearth of info at the Secretary of State's website schedule. She's got lots of undersecretaries and ambassadors and for a while we were apprised of their movements, as well,which I thought were pretty interesting, but for the several days we haven't heard what they're doing, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment