Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who should the IRS be going after?

Rush shared yesterday that:
RUSH: So I got my letter yesterday, folks. New York state is auditing my taxes for '08, '09, and '10. And I haven't worked in New York any of those years. So every year from 1996, New York state and city are auditing your host. (laughing) It sounds like New York state just can't let go of me. Even though Governor Paterson said that if he knew that it would have forced me out of the state sooner, he woulda raised taxes sooner. Well, it did force me out. Every year since 1996, which is when I moved out of New York City.

Well..is it the IRS that is auditing you when it is the State folk that are trying to squeeze more money from you? I'm actually not sure of that! I'll have to do some research.

__________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment