Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time to End the "Black Friday" Madness

I've been browsing the internet, reading about all the violence that took place yesterday thanks to "Black Friday" - in which people who should have been home enjoying time with their family were instead out shopping and in many cases getting beaten up or beating others up, or getting shot.

It is ridiculous!

Apparently there was one case where someone actually died at a Walmart and people just walked around or stepped over the body... this happened last year too, if I recall.

Of course Walmart will be sued for not having enough security...or maybe even for just creating a climate where this kind of animalistic-behavior (and I hate to use that phrase as its insulting to animals, who don't have the consciousness to know better, while people are people and should).

_____________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties
.

No comments:

Post a Comment