Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Herman Cain Implodes

I had liked Herman Cain. I don't know that I thought of him as Presidential material...but Vice Presidential material with emphasis on jumpstarting the US economy...sure.

Yesterday the news was reported that a woman was saying that she'd had a 13-year affair with the guy.

Yes, I was prepared to disbelieve it...prepared to think it was another woman wanting money or fame...but then Glenn Beck read Cain's press release - in which he did not deny the affair, just said that it was no one's business.

Which means - it's true. He had an affair, for 13 years.

Puts the claims of the other women claiming harrassment into perspective.

So....I expect him to end his campaign pretty soon now. Even a Democrat would be hard-pressed to continue under these circumstances!

And it just makes you wonder...why do people with so much baggage in their closets try to become President? It must be evident by now that if they have anything to hide, it will be found (unless you're a clean-cut, articulate black Democrat like Obama, of course...)




______________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment