Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rush Does it Again

Rush was talking about the Sandusky case again today, and revealed that Sandusky's behavior - raping small children - was apparently well known. He goes on to say:
I guarantee you for Joe Pa to go and the board of trustees to send everybody packing, you know there's gonna be more coming out about this -- and I wouldn't be surprised if it's disgusting, and there is, as I said yesterday, a huge elephant in the room here that nobody's talking about here in terms of what this really is. Nobody. Ahem. I might be just by alluding to it, but it's up to you, of course, to connect the dots. In Rio Linda, they get it. I guarantee you they know what I'm talking about.

Well, Rush, I don't know what you're talking about. Stop being coy and come out and say it.

What did I say in a post a couple of days ago?

Is Rush saying that some gay political action party would have gotten all up in arms and screamed "homophobia" if Sandusky's actions were known?

Is Rush saying that highly respected Joe Paterno would have been afraid to take this case to the authorities because he was afraid of this gay mafia?

Is he saying that Penn State had a winning football team at that time, and they knew its students would riot if one of their coaches was removed from the team, merely for raping small boys?

Is he saying that the football establishment didn't want to admit that big hulking men, like Sandusky, could be a) gay or b) pedophiles? (The two are not synonymous, by the way.)

Is he saying that the folks at Penn State - and apparently everyone who knew about Sandusky's proclivities but did nothing about it - believed that since he was raping boys instead of girls, it was okay? (Apparently, there isn't much outrage with older female teachers having sex with their young male students - they just think the boy got lucky.)

Or is it like the Catholic cover-up of its priests and their pedophilac tendencies? I never have understood why the Catholic church kept covering up that stuff. They hate gays, gays are sinners, yet when their own priests do this stuff they're protected? Yes, something strange there indeed.

One thing I haven't heard yet is that Penn State is going to be sued by the families of the boys who were raped by Sandusky. I'm sure the lawyers, like vultures, are gathering already.

__________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties
.

No comments:

Post a Comment