Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wall Street Protesters Dress as Zombies

I won't share the article, but I thought the headline was rather amusing.

Do these people not know what Zombies are? Dead people who feast on the flesh of the living!

Just as the Wall Street Protesters are the jobless who want to feast on the money of those who earn and/or create wealth.

There's irony for you.


________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment