Friday, March 18, 2011

Tit for tat? What's good for the goose...?

Rush was all upset today about the "activist" judge who blocked Wisconsin's Union Law.

I have to admit it was kind of amusing. When Republican judges block bits of Obamacare - that's fine and dandy. But when Democrat judges block the Union law - that's activism and outrageous!

Don't get me wrong - I think Obamacare is abominable and has to go (at least, many of its provisions, including those that were snuck into it which have nothing to do with health care but rather increase the tax paperwork burden!) and I think the Judge had no right to block the Union Law since it's just so obvious that it needs to be done...

but that's the US judicial system. If the Republicans can do it, why shouldn't the Democrats do it?

There's got to be a better way....


______________
In the interests of Order and Method: My Schedule of Regular Posts
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday througout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment