Monday, March 28, 2011

Bill Ayers's joke about Dreams of my Father

Bill Ayers should be in jail, along with Charlie Sheen. They way these people are allowed to corrupt the mind of the masses - Ayers as a university professor and Sheen as an actor who has clearly lost his mind - it's just sad.

Rush didn't seem to get what Ayers was aiming at here, though.

He's really denying that he wrote Obama's book, making a joke out of it. "If you can prove I did it, I'll split the royalties with you." He's not tweaking Obama, he's tweaking the people who keep saying that he wrote Obama's book.
An unidentified student at Mr. Ayers' appearance, "What is your opinion of Barack Obama's style as a writer?"


AYERS: The first book is very good. The second book is a more of a political hack book. But the first book is quite good.

STUDENT: Right. Also just, you mentioned about the Pentagon and how all... (crosstalk)

AYERS: Did you know that I wrote it, incidentally?

STUDENT: What's that?

AYERS: I wrote that, Dreams from My Father.

STUDENT: Yeah we know.

STUDENT: You wrote that?

AYERS: Yeah, and if you could help me prove it I'll split the royalties with you. (laughter)

But at one least student actually believed it, if the transcript is to be believed!
_________
In the interests of Order and Method: My Schedule of Regular Posts
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday througout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment