Friday, March 25, 2011

Rush refuses to endorse anyone as nominee

He's talked about this before...if he endorses someone and then they turn out to have feet of clay, he's up the creek without a paddle.

But he does seem to be doing all he can to push Sarah Palin (on my own part, if she wants to be President she'd better get some seasoning as a Congressperson or Senator first. I want to see a voting record on a variety of issues before I'd trust her anywhere near the Oval Office.
RUSH: No, I don't know. Look, what do you want me to do? If there's nobody in the field that I am jazzed about, which is entirely possible, if there's nobody in the field, what I'm gonna have to do then is say, okay, this election had better be about Obama, and I think it ought to be anyway. This election should be all about Obama because, frankly, I would rather vote for Elmer Fudd than Obama. I would vote for whoever the Republicans nominate.




____
In the interests of Order and Method: My Schedule of Regular Posts
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday througout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment