Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tiger Sucking at Saw Grass

He's currently at +1 through 9 holes.


I'll hold off on gloating until I see how Phil does.


That's the only reason why I watch golf tournaments, I must admit. I want to watch Tiger lose and Phil win.


If Phil is in a tourney without Tiger and not in contention, I typically don't watch.


But if Tiger is there, I watch even if he isn't in contention, because I enjoy it when  he misses those short putts, and if he's winning, I have to exert some mind control to make him start missing those short putts...  ; )


If Tiger were just a normal guy, who'd cheated on his wife once, leading to the divorce, I wouldn't dislike him as much as I do. But it's the fact that he acted like a party animal all throughout his marriage that annoys me... then all the revelations about what a school-boyish humor he has...


No comments:

Post a Comment