Monday, September 26, 2011

We all make slips of the tongue

First Rush and then Glenn Beck were making much of the fact that Obama mispoke twice on the word "janitor", starting to pronounce it "ju" first before saying "janitor." And they both intimated that he really did want to say Jew but caught himself in time.

I doubt it. Some words just don't come out easily. (Although you'd think "janitor" would be one. But I myself have a hard time pronouncing orchid - I always pronounce it orchard and have to correct myself.

Ol' Glenn Beck was having fun with it today. I wish both he and Rush would stop trying to imitate Obama's accent. It was one thing to imitate Clinton - Rush at least was really good at that. But when they do Obama they sound the same way they do when they do the Reverend Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. If you can't do an accurate voice - don't do it!


__________
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment