Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How Many Politicians Are Crooks?

Rush shared an article today about a poll which said that 46% of Americans think most politicians are crooks, which is a new high.

On the one hand I'm surprised at this, I would have thought that 70% of the American people, or more, would have thought that politicians are crooks.

But, again, just who was spoken to for this poll?
The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on July 24-25, 2011 by Rasmussen Reports.

And as usual, what a mere 1,000 people have to say does not interest me.


______
My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday throughout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment