Thursday, April 21, 2011

Much to talk about today

Obama's comments at the town meeting today, regarding not buying a home, do need to be addressed (especially since he's being criticized for saying, in effect "Don't buy, rent" which actually makes a lot of sense, since it's people who couldnt' afford it, who were allowed to buy houses, that got us into this mess in the first place.

In addition he's being quoted wrongly in his comment on, "Many people who own homes feel poorer" - the quote ends there without the continuing part - "because their homes are now underwater."

So anyway, much to say, but I'm afraid I'm in the throes of one of my migraines, so I'll have to cover all this tomorrow.

Apologies to my faithful readers, but, I will discuss it all tomorrow!


_______
In the interests of Order and Method: My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday througout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment