Friday, April 22, 2011

What would you do if you saw someone being beaten up at a McDonalds?

I would hope that I'd have the courage to try to step in and stop it...

Even if the patrons here didn't - how many McDonalds employees were there? Couldn't they have stepped in? Shouldn't they?

And the fact that someone videotaped it...well, hopefully it will result in the woman who attacked the other one, going to jail for a long time.
Story #1: Vicious Beating at McDonald's Captured on Video

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not recommending that you watch it. I mean, you're gonna need a very, very strong stomach and constitution to watch it. But you might be well advised at the same time to watch it. Drudge, the lead story: "Another Beatdown to Near Death in a McDonald's."

It's on the par of things that have happened in this country where you start asking yourself, have we lost our soul? But there's also a reason I want you to watch the video, or at least enough of it to get an idea where it ends up. I mean they nearly beat a woman to death and then the guy videotaping this thing tells the perps to get out of the restaurant before the cops get there, rather than trying to keep them there for the cops to arrive. You might, when visiting fast food restaurants, want to make sure you wear a T-shirt that proclaims your love for Obama before you go in.

Snerdley, are you watching that video? Are you watching this? This is not the first one. These ethnic racial beatdowns are starting to become common in fast food restaurants. I don't know what caused this, but the employees make no effort to stop it. There's no attempt to stop this and this woman nearly dies. She has a seizure at the end of this. I don't know, folks, it isn't good. It isn't good.




________
In the interests of Order and Method: My Schedule of Regular Posts:
*Monday through Friday morning - schedules of President, VP and Secretary of State and her diplomats
*Monday through Friday afternoon - List of topics Limbaugh discussed on his program that day
*Monday through Friday througout the day - My posts on anything that I feel like talking about. At least one or two a day, sometimes more.
*Saturday through Sunday morning - An addition to my booklist of political books - covering Democrats, Republicans and other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment