Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Report: Stay on Point!

Rush had many good things to say today, interesting things, and there were so many more issues he could have addressed. Instead he chooses to share a rather sordid story of some sex act called "credit carding" gone wrong, and I'm thinking to myself, Why in the world is he even talking about this? It's got nothing to do with politicians, it's got nothing to do with people who deal with politicians, it's just a sordid story about some sordid people. I see enough of that on the various CSIs and Law and Orders, not to mention what I read in the paper myself (and fortunately do not see in my own particular corner of the world, long may that continue).

I don't want Rush talking about that irrelevant garbage. Stay on point, Rush! There's too many poltiical stories that need talking about for you to indulge in this... what... change of pace stuff?

Please don't do it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment