Saturday, July 12, 2014

Time goes by fast

I can't believe it's been more than a month since I posted here.

I have been so busy doing my freelance writing work that it isn't even funny.

This weekend, I'm catching up on some stuff including posting in my blogs, while I watch the Colorado Rockies vs the Atlanta Braves, and of course they're already losing, in the 2nd inning.

Meantime, isn't the crisis on the border fun?

I can see the writing on the wall.. they're going to open up the borders and let all the Mexicans in...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the vast majority of Mexicans...but those drug cartel folks are psychotic and should just be summarily shot - there is no redeeming them.

We should just annex Mexico.  Why not?  If the Mexican government can't take care of its own people, cede the authority to us.  Good old American know-how will take care of the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment