Friday, November 5, 2010

Pessimism is the natural state of the Human Being.

Rush said this today, and it certainly resonated!

Roger Ailes --Negative people make healthy people sick, and I'm not gonna tolerate it. Negative people make healthy people sick, and I'm not gonna have a shop full of sick people, and if I have to get rid of you pessimists and negative people, I will,"

RUSH: and that's how he shapes it up. And I couldn't agree with that more. Pessimism, negativity is the natural predisposition, I'm convinced, of human beings. (interruption) No, no, Snerdley. Why is it that you have to go out and buy a book and you have to study the art of positive thinking? How come a guy who writes a book, Norman Vincent Peale, on the "Power of Positive Thinking" becomes a millionaire -- a multi, multimillionaire?

How come you don't need to go to the library or Amazon or wherever to find a book on how to be a pessimist? Nobody has to teach you how to do that. Optimism is something you have to work at. Pessimism is the natural state, I'm convinced, of the human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment