Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Is Julian Assange a Sissy?

Here's what Rush said about him yesterday:
This little gutless wonder hates this country and he's doing his best to harm, damage, embarrass, and impugn the country, and, frankly, I just have to say that the protestations of outrage coming from our government just don't seem to have a whole lot of energy behind 'em, from Holder and his threatened lawsuits and Hillary and whatever. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of outrage over this. New York Congressman Peter King says Obama can identify with a guy like Julian Assange, who is effeminate and cowardly. I mean, look, to those of you who are offended by my description of Assange as a sissy, would you want him in the foxhole with you? I mean that's a common way of asking, would you want this guy to have your back? Is this somebody that you could depend on?

Now, I think Assange needs to be thrown in jail...and he probably will be thrown in jail when they find him. But is he a sissy? Is he cowardly? He's got a point of view, he believes US docs should be released,and he's releasing them. I'd say he's a pretty brave man. Misguided, but brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment