Friday, October 26, 2018

Sports "reporting"

I'll be spending a lot of time venting about what's going on in the sports world.

I used to be able to vent my frustrations on the message boards of the various sports and news related sites, but more and more of them are deleting their message boards, doubtless because of all the racist comments (on sports boards) and childish fighting on news sites

And it's so frustrating because I'd like to tell certain authors on certain sports site - well, specifically CBS Sports, that I really hate the current trend of injecting personalities into their "reporting."

None of them report the facts anymore, they've got to be "clever" or "cute..'

So expect to see more venting about sports gossiping in the future.

One thing..it's a joy not to see Lonzo Ball or his father garnering the headlines every single day. Now that LeBron is in LA, the gossipers have made it all about him.

Meantime, I see that Lonzo, while he's definitely been working out over the summer, has also decided to follow the crowd and mar his skin with tattoos. Is there any athlete in the NBA these days who doesn't have a tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment