Friday, September 13, 2013

Third day of rain in Cheyenne, Wyoming

On occasion I've woken up to a foggy day here in Cheyenne, and once in a while it would even rain for 6 or 7 hours straight - in the three years that I've lived here that's happened maybe twice.  Usually we get about 10 minutes of rain.

But today I woke up to the third straight day of rain here. I was talking with some folks yesterday who have lived in Cheyenne for 40 years and it has *never* rained more than 6 or 7 hours straight in all that time, certainly not more than a day and as for three days - it's a hundred year event.

Boulder, Colorado is getting the brunt of it, where was this rain when those wildfires were happening earlier this year?

In any event, I know this is off topic for the Rush Limbaugh Report, but felt I had to vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment